#1 AC Repair Service Company in Clemmons, NC, with Over 300 5-Star Reviews
Restore Indoor Comfort with Fast and Reliable Air Conditioning Repair
If your home or business’s air conditioning isn’t working, you can’t afford to wait to call an AC repair service to get it up and running again. To restore comfort when the North Carolina temperatures soar, call the certified technicians at Automated Comfort Systems in Clemmons for fast and effective AC servicing that will cool things down in no time. Let us put our 40 years of experience and commitment to high-quality service and products to work for you.
Our experienced and friendly team is here to provide AC repair service that exceeds your expectations. We have the skills to do the job right the first time and are available from 8am-9pm M-F and 8am-8pm Saturday and Sunday to diagnose AC issues and make expert repairs when you have an air conditioning emergency. In addition to AC repairs, we provide:
Call Automated Comfort Systems at 336-248-4316 today if you’re looking for AC repair near me in Clemmons, NC.
Do You Need an AC Repair Service?
High temperatures aren’t unusual in Clemmons, and reliable air conditioning is a must-have. When your home or business AC isn’t working right, you need a dependable AC repair service to quickly diagnose the issue and fix it before things become unbearable.
Sometimes, simple troubleshooting can solve a minor AC issue before it becomes a major problem. Check the following before you call a professional to make sure the problem isn’t something you can fix yourself.
- Check the thermostat: An AC can stop working if the thermostat isn’t set correctly or the batteries are dead.
- Check the circuit breaker: A tripped breaker will shut off the AC.
- Check the outdoor unit: If plants or other items are too close, it can block airflow and keep the unit from working. Make sure there isn’t any debris stuck in the unit, which can cause malfunctions or strange noises.
- Check the vents: Closed or blocked vents will keep cold air from flowing into the room.
If troubleshooting the above doesn’t solve the problem, then you need a professional diagnosis.
When to Call an Air Conditioning Service Company
A malfunctioning air conditioner can leave you hot, uncomfortable, and frustrated. We recommend calling us for AC repair service when:
When you call about any air conditioning problem, we’ll have one of our skilled technicians at your door as soon as possible to evaluate your system and restore the AC. We understand air conditioning units don’t only fail during regular business hours, which is why we provide emergency AC repair service to make sure you stay cool, even if it’s after business hours, during the weekend, or on a holiday. Call Automated Comfort Systems at 336-248-4316 right away for AC servicing guaranteed to exceed your expectations.
Don't Wait to Fix Your AC!
Some home and business owners put off AC repair out of concerns about expenses and inconvenience. However, ignoring a seemingly minor issue will often only make it worse and could ultimately result in a total system failure. The longer you put off repairs and continue to run the AC, the more it will cost to repair or replace it later.
Continuing to run your AC when it’s not working right will also increase your energy bills since the unit has to work harder to produce cool air. A broken AC can also mean health problems for your family or employees since high temperatures and reduced air quality can trigger allergy and respiratory symptoms. Prompt repairs ensure everyone’s comfort and well-being and helps prolong the lifespan for the equipment, so don’t wait to call us when you need AC repair service.
Signs It's Time for a New Air Conditioner
If your air conditioner isn’t working, our AC repair service technicians may determine that the issue is beyond repair and recommend a total replacement. Some of the most common signs that it’s time for a new AC include:
- Inadequate cooling — If your AC can’t keep up with demand or doesn’t provide as much comfort as you need a new one.
- Steadily increasing cooling costs — If your energy bills keep rising, a more efficient unit can reduce your expenses.
- The AC is near the end of its lifespan — A well-maintained AC may last 12-15 years before it requires replacement.
- You keep calling for repairs — If your AC needs repairs more often than it works, investing in a new unit can reduce your repair costs.
When you need an air conditioner replacement, Automated Comfort Solutions can help you find and install the perfect solution, ensuring you have reliable, energy-efficient cooling.
Keep Your Air Conditioner Running with Regular Maintenance
Seasonal tune-ups and maintenance can go a long way toward preventing inconvenient AC breakdowns. Ongoing maintenance also extends the lifespan of your AC equipment and preserves energy efficiency. Automated Comfort Systems’ technicians provide regular maintenance services at competitive rates, giving you peace of mind and helping you stay within budget.
When you schedule a seasonal tune-up, one of our technicians will:
If the inspections reveal any issues, we’ll recommend AC repairs and provide an estimate. Don’t forget to also ask us about our money-saving preventive maintenance contracts.
The Most Common Questions About AC Repair
Here, get answers to some of the most common FAQ’s regarding air conditioning repair.
Choose Clemmons, NC's Most Trusted Air Conditioning Service Company
Automated Comfort Systems is proud to be the leading air conditioning service company in Clemmons, NC, serving local home and business owners with the highest-quality and most affordable repairs, installation, and maintenance since 1983. We have a reputation for honest, fair, and reliable service and for going above and beyond to ensure our customers have safe and reliable cooling. We want to solve your air conditioning problems as quickly as possible and be your go-to source for all of your future heating and cooling needs.
When you choose Automated Comfort Systems as your heating and AC repair provider, you enjoy:
- Competitive warranties — We include a free, one-year guarantee on all AC repairs, in addition to manufacturer warranties on parts.
- On-the-spot repairs — Our technicians carry a full stock of more than 100 AC parts on their trucks, so you won’t have to wait for parts to come in for repairs.
- Free estimates — If you need a new AC, we provide free on-site estimates.
- Expert insights — We can help you decide on a new system, design effective HVAC systems for new homes and commercial buildings, and perform energy audits, so you make smart HVAC decisions.
- Emergency heating and cooling repairs — If your heating or cooling system breaks down outside regular business hours, we’re standing by to help.
- Professional maintenance — Our certified technicians provide top-notch preventive maintenance to keep your AC in good working condition.
- Convenient financing — Ask us about financing options for new heating and cooling systems.
- Experience — With more than 40 years in the business, we have the experience you can trust.
If you need AC repair service in Clemmons, NC, or the surrounding area, don’t hesitate. Call Automated Comfort Systems, the local HVAC leaders, at 336-248-4316 or use the convenient online form to make an appointment today.